Monday, January 28, 2013

Mythology Dictionary - Abadiros

Found an old mythology dictionary that belonged to my mother. I remember reading it in high school and planning on making illustrations of all the entries in it since it's a rather short and small book of about 240 pages. Ziselbog was actually made after reading this dictionary.
So I want to take up on this 'project' again, though I don't think I'll be making every single entry, perhaps only the ones I can imagine right away.
Anyway this is the first entry:
AbadirosAsí llamaban los cartagineses a los aerolitos y los consideraban como hijos del Dios del Fuego (Vulcano).
I'm still not sure how I want to represent the abadiros, if human or more rock-esque figures. But one thing is for sure it'll serve as good practice of many things like backgrounds and colouring.

No comments:

Post a Comment